If you are a producer of crafts, products or represent a group of artists who do, CityFur offers a conditioned sales floor with internet access for mobile payments.
¿What is offered in the package?
- 1 (one) general Access per table, for the registrant.
- WiFi Access for mobile payments (please notify during registration if you need wifi access).
- Two sizes available for your installation:
»Single (1 table of 244 cm long).
»Double (2 tables of 244 cm long)
Its undefined yet, we will find the adequate space to accommodate the most amount of people.
No. The places and table arrangements will be assigned as part of the dealer’s lottery.
This area does not have electrical outlets. Extensions, if necessary, can be requested during registration. They might have an extra cost from the hotel for setup.
The cost for a single table is $1300 and $1700 for a double table.
Your ticket is included! The sales space for three days includes 1 general access ticket + 2 helpers’ passes. Only helpers with these passes will have access to the sales floor but not the rest of the convention space of CityFur, it is important to take this into consideration.
Of course you can. If you already bought your ticket and do not need an additional included one, we can discount the ticket price at the moment of registration.
No, regardless if you register or not helpers, the cost is the same. There are no discounts for not registering helpers at your table.
¡Yes! The only thing necessary is to indicate you wish to upgrade during registration and pay the difference.
- Be 18 or older
- Be the producer or creator of the products you will be offering to the public. The only products allowed are ones elaborated by the creators themselves or in the case of printed material, the art must be of be original from the individual or the represented group.
- Have some examples of your merchandise or materials offered.
- In case you are selected, cover the cost associated with the solicited space.
- Wait for the lottery for the selection of the table space and location (subject to availability).
By enrolling in Dealer’s Den you accept the Cityfur Sales rules & regulations and the set of particular rules described below:
- You cannot participate simultaneously in the Artist Alley and Dealer’s Den.
- The general access included is designated to the registrant of the request, in case the registrant already has an access to the event, they may receive a discount coupon for the value equivalent to the general access rate in Pre-Sale, which may apply About paying your Dealers Den table.
- The sales helpers’ badges will be delivered to the owners at the beginning of the event. They will grant access only to the sales area and cannot be used to visit other areas of the convention. In case of theft or loss, the replacement of such badges will have an extra cost.
- The maximum number of helpers allowed per exhibition is 2 per table, for a total of 3 with the salesperson. This includes any person placed behind the counter, be it the holder of the table, a member of the registered collective or assistants.
- In addition to the registered personnel, any person previously registered in the event as general assistant may participate as sales assistants, if the maximum number of operators allowed per exhibition is not exceeded.
- If more assistants are added to the table after the application is approved, it must be notified by mail to keep Cityfur up to date.
Download your rules here: Sales Rulebook